NUSS-NUS Mentorship Programme is an annual joint mentoring programme between National University of Singapore Society (NUSS) and the National University of Singapore (NUS) that aims to develop students holistically through a support network of esteemed professional graduate communities through:
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- One-on-one interactions with an experienced and specialised professional in the industry of your interest
- Increase your career growth potential through personal and professional development
- Get a head start in your University-to-Work transition and improve your communication and interpersonal skills
- Who is the programme open to?
All senior undergraduates are welcome to apply. Successful applicants are expected to stay committed through the year-long programme.
- Is the programme free?
Yes! All the mentors have voluntarily stepped forward to dedicate their time and guidance to the students.
- How can I make an informed decision?
1. The NUSS-NUS Mentorship Programme Infokit - Overview of the 1-year programme
2. The NUSS-NUS Mentorship Programme Mentors List - Learn more about the types of mentors there are in the programme (coming soon)
Application period: 2 August 2021 SGT 08:00 to 16 August 2021 (Monday) SGT 23:00.
Estimated time taken to fill up application form: 30 minutes. You may choose to ‘Save & Finish Later’ (found at the bottom of each page) if need be.
For enquiries, email firstname.lastname@example.org