Each copy of the hardcopy transcript is chargeable at S$5.35 (GST included), excluding courier charges if you apply it online. The online application system accepts VISA, MASTER, AMEX, AliPay and PayNow. If you do not have these, you may walk-in to Student Services Center (SSC) at Kent Ridge for on-the-spot printing. Please note that a service fee for walk-in requests applies.
The processing time is as follows:
For all degrees conferred prior to 2000
||5 working days *
For all degrees conferred/awarded from 2000 onwards, and all current students
4 working days *
Please refer to the NUS Academic Calendar for more information on the examination and commencement periods.
- An additional 2 working days is required during the following peak periods:
- 2 weeks before the start of, and during each examination period
- 2 weeks before the start of, during, and 2 weeks after the end of Commencement
On-the-spot printing is available at Student Service Centre (SSC) at Kent Ridge for the following groups of students only:
- Current NUS students
- Bachelor degrees (those conferred from 2009 onwards)
- Higher degrees/Graduate Diplomas (those conferred/awarded from 2006 onwards)
For these walk-in requests, there will be a service fee of $5.35 (GST included) on top of the transcript charge of $5.35 per copy (GST included). Please note that SSC accepts NETS and PayLah! only.
Please click here for SSC’s operating hours.