The application fee is S$10. Please note that payment must be made by the application closing date. Application fee is non-refundable. The following modes are available:
- S$10 by Visa, Mastercard, AMEX, AliPay or PayNow via Electronic Payment. Kindly follow instructions listed at the E-Payment website to make the payment and then print a copy of the receipt for your reference.
- S$10 through any AXS modes – AXS Station, AXS e-Station, AXS m-Station. (Note that payment via AXS is not available to international applicants applying with international qualifications).
The detailed payment guide for each mode can be found here.
AXS will inform us of your payment. You are not required to submit your AXS receipt.
- S$10 by cheque/bank draft made payable to ‘National University of Singapore’. Write your name, address, telephone number and application number on the reverse side of the cheque. Please note that no payment receipt will be issued for payment made via cheque/bank draft.
We regret that we are unable to accept cash payment, internet banking payment and NETS payment.
Please note that the payment is only for application to NUS courses (except for Music course). You will have to pay separate application fees to the other local universities if you are applying to them.
Depending on the mode of payment you have chosen, the time needed to process your application fee will be different. You can check if your payment has been received through the Applicant Portal:
- Payment by AXS - three working days after you have made the payment
- Payment by Credit Card, AliPay or PayNow - three working days after you have made the payment
- Payment by Cheque/Bank draft - five working days after you have submitted the cheque/bankdraft via local post (ie. posting within Singapore) OR personally at the counter
- Payment by Cheque/Bank draft – minimum seven working days after you have submitted the cheque/bankdraft via international post (ie. posting from outside Singapore), depending on the country of origin
Please note that if you pay on the closing date of application, the above processing time will still apply.