Application Forms & Procedures
Application for admission in Academic Year 2022-2023 will commence from 15 October 2021.
Who should use this form:
The "International Qualifications" online application form is for international applicants presenting international qualifications.
How to apply
Before you start applying, you are strongly encouraged to read the Application Guide
and ensure that you meet the subject prerequisites
of the courses you are applying for.
Step 1: Submission of online application
Step 2: Payment of Application Fee
- Click here to apply and submit online by the application closing date.
- After submitting your online application,
- You will receive an application number and an email titled "Acknowledgement of Application to NUS Undergraduate Courses" if your application has been received.
- You would be able to update contact information, course choices, achievements and personal statement via Applicant Portal by your qualification’s application closing date.
Step 3: Electronic submission of supporting documents
- A non-refundable application fee of S$20 must accompany your application. Click here for the various payment methods.
- You are required to submit a clear set of supporting documents by the application closing date via the Applicant Portal.
- Check the document status using the Applicant Portal 3 - 5 working days after electronic submission. If there is no update to your document status, you are required to re-upload your documents again.
- All non-English supporting documents must be accompanied by an English translation.
- Do not submit original certificates and documents as they will not be returned.
Incomplete application by the deadline may affect the processing of your application or its withdrawal from consideration for admission.