The Online Degree Verification Portal is to assist employers, staff of other higher learning institutions or members of the public verify claims to academic qualifications conferred by National University of Singapore (NUS).
Information that can be provided without the graduate's authorisation is verification of the award of an academic qualification. All other requests must be accompanied by proper authorisation and the University is under no obligation, legal or otherwise, to disclose the information.
Notes on using this portal:
- Data regarding graduates who have had their degrees conferred or graduate diplomas awarded have been/will be uploaded as follows:
||From Class of 1990
||Data of recent graduates will be uploaded by the 10th working day after the date of degree conferment / graduate diploma awarded.
||From Class of 1984
||From Class of 1984
- Please have the following ready for the online search:
- Student’s Full Name, and
- Date of Birth (in DD-MM-YYYY format)
- A search may not be successful due to numerous reasons, such as:
- student may have the same name and date of birth with another student; or
- there is an error in name or date of birth; or
- the student has not been conferred by the University.
- If a search result is not available, you will be prompted to complete an Online Verification Request Form for a manual search to be made.
- Please click here to access the Online Degree Verification Portal (ODVP).
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are unable to access the Online Degree Verification Portal (do note that due to large volumes of requests, we may take up to 5 working days to respond to your email).
If you need a detailed official academic transcript, this can be obtained from the graduate (please refer to the Transcripts webpage).
Verification of Current Students
If you need to verify that a candidate is currently registered as an NUS student, please request a Student Status Letter from the student. Please note that these letters are computer-generated and do not bear a signature.