Certification Letters (for Alumni only)
Certification Letters are typically issued with the following information:
- name of graduate (at the point of conferment),
- degree (with class of honours, if applicable),
- conferment date, and
- medium of instruction.
If you require a certification letter, please send an email to email@example.com
and provide the following for verification:
- copy of your NRIC or Passport,
- mailing address (a soft-copy will also be provided), and
- degree title(s) and conferment date(s).
Student Status Letters (for Current Students only)
Please note that current students are students who have not yet been conferred their degrees.
Student Status Letters verify that an individual is currently registered as an NUS student and will contain the necessary supporting information such as the Student Identification Number, Official Name and Academic Programme, among others.
Students may self-generate these from myEduRec. Please refer to here for more information.
Please note that these letters are computer-generated and do not bear a signature.