Who should use this form:
The "International Applicants" online application form is meant for international applicants presenting international qualifications.
Do not use this application form if you are:
- presenting the Singapore-Cambridge GCE 'A' Level results
- presenting an accredited Diploma from a Polytechnic in Singapore
- presenting the International Baccalaureate Diploma results
- a current or former student of NUS, NTU, SMU, SIT, SUTD, SUSS or Yale-NUS College
- a Singapore Citizen or Singapore Permanent Resident (SPR)
Submitting a complete application
A complete application should consist of the following:
- Completion of online application
- Payment of Application Fee (S$20)
- Electronic submission of Application Checklist AND supporting documents
Completion of online application
Applicants are allowed to submit only one application online. Duplicate applications will not be considered. Forms which are downloaded and printed from our website will not be accepted. An acknowledgement screen showing your 8-digits application number will be displayed if your online application has been successfully submitted. Please save or print a copy of the acknowledgement screen for future reference.
Payment of Application Fee (S$20)
A non-refundable application fee of S$20 (inclusive of 7% Goods & Services Tax) must accompany your application.
Updating of Contact Information
After submission of your online application, you may update your contact information via the Online Application Status Facility. The deadline to update your contact information is by your qualification’s application closing date.
Electronic submission of Application Checklist AND supporting documents
Print and complete the Application Checklist. Attach the checklist with a clear set of supporting documents and upload it electronically at the Online Application Status Facility.
List of Supporting Documents required:
- Application Checklist
- National level High school examination results slip (if applicable)
- School examination results slip e.g. Year 11 High School transcripts/ SPM/ IGSCE/ Indian Standard 10
- University academic transcripts (only applicable to applicants applying for 3-year Law Programme)
- Additional results slip (if scores are indicated in application form) e.g. IELTS, TOEFL, SAT and SAT Subject Test scores, AP, ACT etc.
- Passport / Birth Certificate / Identification Card (clearly reflecting your Full Name and Date of Birth)
- Medical report(s) if you have or had any illnesses or disabilities (if applicable)
- Criminal record(s) (if applicable)
Supporting documents must be arranged in the above order with full name and application number written on the top right hand corner of all copies.
Passport-sized photograph, extra-curricular activities records and recommendation letters are not required. All non-English supporting documents must be accompanied by an English translation, except for applicants submitting the Indonesian Ujian Nasional (UN)/Ebtanas or STPM result slips. Indonesian and Vietnamese applicants are required to translate Prizes/Awards documents before submission of documents.
All applicants are encouraged not to submit original certificates and documents. The Office of Admissions will not be held responsible for the damage or loss of original certificates or documents submitted. All documents submitted will not be returned.
Electronic Submission Facility
Application Checklist and supporting documents must be submitted together electronically through the Online Application Status Facility (OASF).
You are not required to mail or fax your documents after you have submitted your documents electronically. Unless requested by the Office, submission through email is not accepted. Do not re-upload the documents online after you have successfully uploaded them in the first attempt. Duplicate submission will slow down the processing of your application, hence, delaying the release of admission outcome.
You may check if the supporting documents have been received using the online status enquiry 3-5 working days after electronic submission.
For more details on electronic submissions, click here.