- All visitors are required to use SafeEntry system to log their check-in and check-out.
- Individuals must maintain safe distancing of at least one metre at all times.
- All visitors to UHC will need to wear their own mask.
- Tele-consultations are encouraged for the following:
- patients with chronic conditions
- patients with pre-existing medical conditions and require prescription refill
- family planning services
Please email email@example.com and arrangements will be made for a tele-consultation and medicine collection if appropriate. Otherwise, an appointment for a face-to-face consultation will be arranged.
Use of Flu Vaccine
In light of recent concerns regarding the use of flu vaccines, and advice by our local health authorities against the use of influenza vaccines, namely SKYCellfu Quadrivalent and VaxigripTetra, the University Health Centre (UHC) would like to assure you that we do not carry or use these.
UHC Health Service (Clinic) has been administering GlaxoSmithKline plc’s Fluarix Tetra since March 2020 for all patients requesting flu vaccination.
Please reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have further concerns.
Pre-Admission Medical Screenings
For information on students’ pre-admission medical screenings, please refer to this page.
For other enquiries, please contact us at email@example.com
For student insurance matters including medical, travel or COVID-19 coverage, please refer to this page.