NUS offers a unique set of work-study programmes in many countries around the world via the NUS Overseas Colleges (NOC) Programme.
Students selected for the NOC programme are eligible to apply for the NUS Alumni Overseas Colleges Awards given out by the NUS Office of Alumni Relations (OAR). Each Academic Year, OAR offers eight awards at S$1,000 each for students going on one-year programmes and four awards at S$500 each for students going on six-month programmes.
- Applicants must be full-time undergraduate students who have been accepted to go on the NUS Overseas Colleges Programme.
- Recipients of the following scholarships/awards are not eligible to apply for/receive this award:
- SembCorp Industries Undergraduate Scholarship
- SIA-NOL Undergraduate Scholarship
- Undergraduate Scholarship for PRC Students
- Science & Technology Undergraduate Scholarship
- NASA Exchange Awards
All other scholarships/awards that sponsor the cost of overseas programme and/or do not allow concurrent holding of awards
How to apply
Please visit NOC website to apply for the award.
The selection process will be conducted jointly by the NOC Office and OAR.
Please contact the NOC office at 6516 8063 or email@example.com if you require further information.