iRIMS, which stands for Integrated Research Information Management Suite, is a one-stop system for researchers and administrators to track their research projects easily. A project pursued in collaboration with the selected vendor and NUS IT, the new system will interface with enterprise systems in NUS and includes an Institutional Review Board (IRB) module.
Some of the key features of the new system are listed below:
- A central research document depository & repository for all relevant parties to store/access information for better project monitoring and management.
- Electronic forms submission and review of research proposals/applications for changes to project, as well as, IRB compliance applications.
- Real time application/submission tracking.
- Alert functionality that can be used by investigators and administrators to track grant calls, milestones and report deadlines.
- Automatic routing for review and approval.
to view a larger image of the infographic.