All admitted students (excluding non-graduating students and continuing & professional education students) are required to undergo a pre-admission medical examination before enrolment. The university reserves the right to refuse your admission should you decide to decline this process.
You are also requested to bring your admissions medical examination form (with Part I completed) on the day of your medical check-up. Please select the form based on the status of your university acceptance.
Admissions Medical Examination Forms
Plan Your Visit
While we are working hard to decrease the time you spend waiting to keep you healthy and safe at your coming visit, you are encouraged to make an early appointment. Please note that the Clinic anticipates a higher volume of students undergoing pre-admission examinations from June to August; hence we encourage pre-matriculating students currently based in Singapore to register early and undergo scheduled pre-admission medical examinations before June.
For incoming students matriculating in AY2023/24 Semester 1, please complete all medical examinations by 11 August 2023.
Medical examinations may be conducted by the University Health Centre or by a private registered health physician. Please note the following processes when selecting either option.
Making an Appointment
Pre-admission medical examinations (ME) for Dentistry students (undergraduates and graduates) are conducted by the Occupational Health Clinic, located at the basement of University Health Centre. If you are an incoming Dentistry students, please do NOT book the online appointment at UHC. To schedule your ME appointment, please email email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
AY2023/24 Semester 1
Click HERE to book an appointment. (Appointments are available from Mondays - Fridays).
All students are required to complete all medical examinations by 11 August 2023. If you do not complete the Medical Examination by the deadline, a Negative Service Indicator (NSI) will be checked against you. As a consequence, you may be locked out of access to certain key student services, including examination results, transcripts, etc.
Please accept the offer online before you proceed to schedule your appointment.
Female candidates should note that monthly menstrual cycles do affect results of urine tests. Hence, you are advised to schedule an appointment that is five to seven days after the last day of your period.
For more information, please refer to the following FAQS.
If you have chosen to undergo your pre-admission medical examination with a private physician, please note that submitted forms should include the following:
- Part I of the Medical Examination Form (to be completed by you, the student).
- Part II of the Medical Examination Form (to be completed by a registered health physician).
- Only chest X-ray reports (original or duplicate) are accepted and must be attached with the completed Medical Examination Form. X-ray films will not be considered and cannot be used as a substitute for the report.
- Any completed medical reports and X-ray reports must have a validity date of 6 months or less.
- All reports must be submitted in the English language. No other languages will be accepted for consideration.
- Submission of Report:
- Save completed Medical Examination Form and Chest X-ray report in PDF and email to email@example.com by 11 August 2023.
- Walk-in submissions will NOT be accepted.
- Ensure all information is completed in the Medical Examination Form (Part I and II) before submission. Any missing information will be deemed as incomplete and students will be asked to check back with the clinic for corrections.
While most submitted reports generally fall within the accepted guidelines, you may be required by the university and UHC to undergo further medical examinations or tests if your earlier medical results are incomplete or unsatisfactory. For your convenience, we encourage you to proceed with your medical examination at UHC.