NUS Resilience and Growth Postdoctoral Fellowship Programme
Covid-19 presents an evolving challenge for Singapore and the world. To address this challenge, NUS is supporting PhD graduates through the NUS Resilience and Growth Postdoctoral Fellowship.
This fellowship enables graduates to improve their market relevance by working on industry projects, and to gain deep tech training in capability areas strategic to Singapore.
About the Programme
The NUS Resilience and Growth Postdoctoral Fellowship is a 2-year fellowship providing employment and postdoctoral training opportunities for fresh and mid-career postdocs.
Positions are available for:
- Research Fellows (up to 6 years of postdoctoral research experience)
- Senior Research Fellows (> 6 years of postdoctoral research experience)
- The fellowship supports the postdoctoral fellow's salary (including CPF, bonus, medical benefits and insurance).
- The postdoctoral fellow's salary is co-funded by NRF (80%) and the host PI (20%).
- A small research budget will be provided to successful candidates.
- Funding is via reimbursement and submitted to NRF every 6 months (June and December).
Applications are accepted throughout the year until 31 December 2021
Open to all Singaporean/Singapore PR PhD holders and PhD candidates who have submitted their final thesis
Application Procedure - For Principal Investigators
- Applications are lodged by Principal Investigators. PIs are to complete an Application Form and Key Responsibilities and Development Plan and email the application to Hazel Chee at email@example.com.
- PIs must highlight industry relevance and involvement for the project in the Key Responsibilities and Development Plan.
- All applications are submitted for NRF’s approval.
- For all awarded fellowships, the postdoc must start work no later than 31 March 2022.
Application Procedure - For Candidates
- Graduates affiliated with an NUS research group - please discuss your interest in the programme with your lead/ group PI.
- Graduates not affiliated with any NUS research group - please identify a suitable Host PI in NUS and apply through the Host PI.
Please refer to the briefing presentation
, recorded briefing
and Fellowship FAQ
for more information.
For any queries, please contact Hazel Chee