1. PURPOSE OF AWARD
- Applicants must have stayed in Temasek Hall for at least one semester.
- The gross monthly household per capita income should not exceed S$1500.00. This ceiling may be revised subject to the prevailing economic conditions. Applicants who do not meet this criterion maybe considered under special circumstances to be decided by the Temasek Hall–Bursary Committee (THBC)
- Applicants must be of exemplary conduct and have a record of active involvement in hall activities.
- Applicants are required to have accumulated 25 CCA points for Hall Activities. Freshmen applications with no CCA points will be decided by the Temasek Hall Bursary Board and their decision is final.
- Applicants are further required to maintain a minimum CAP of 3.5. Applicants who do not meet the CAP criterion may be considered under special circumstances to be decided by the Temasek Hall–Bursary Committee.
3. TIMELINE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Application opened: week 10 of semester II in previous AY
- Application closed: week 12 of semester II in previous AY
- Interview: week 13 of semester II in previous AY
- Outcome of application: one week after release of semester II exam result
- Application opened: week 10 of semester I in current AY
- Application closed: week 12 of semester I in current AY
- Interview: week 13 of semester I in current AY
- Outcome of application: one week after release of semester I exam result
TH bursary holders who are graduating will be nominated as Class Champions representing Temasek Hall.
Class Champions play an important role in the Commencement Class Giving Programme run by the Development Office (DVO). They will help to raise funds for our Hall Bursary to help future residents.
All Class Champions are required to attend a training session. DVO will inform the student closer to date.
TH bursary holders will be required to support Hall as Student Assistants (not more than 10 hours per semester) in the following areas:
- Assisting with Commencement Dinner and Formal Dinners
- Assisting with ad hoc office works