banner image

Sponsorship of Social Visit Pass

For Graduate Research students, click here to be directed to the NUS Graduate School. 
The spouse and/or child (unmarried and below the age of 17) of full-time graduate research students may obtain sponsorship from the University for a Social Visit Pass (SVP) to stay in Singapore. An application should be submitted only after the student has registered with the University and has obtained a Student’s Pass.

For Graduate Coursework students, please approach your respective Faculty/School administrator regarding sponsorship matters.

okOSA-Identity-highres okOSA