Only full-time matriculated undergraduates are eligible for the Undergraduate Concession Card.
Current students without a concession card can apply for one either online or any TransitLink Concession Card Replacement Offices. If your name is more than 32 characters (including spaces), please use this form to provide us with your amended/shortened name.
When applying for the concession card, prepare the following:
• Passport-size photograph (taken within the last 3 months) against a white background;
• Student Card; and
One of the following documents:
• Original NRIC/Passport for Singapore Citizens; or
• Original NRIC/Re-entry permit for Singapore Permanent Residents; or
• Original Passport and Foreign Student Pass (FIN) for foreign students.
Photograph must fulfil the following criteria:
• Taken against a white background in colour passport-sized
• Hair must be neatly combed or tied up
• Image must show full face from chin to crown of the head
For Undergraduate Concession Cards applied online, your concession card will be mailed to the mailing address provided by you in the application.
For Undergraduate Concession Cards applied at any TransitLink Concession Card Replacement Offices, you will be issued your card on the spot.
To start using your Undergraduate Concession Card, head down to any TransitLink Ticket Office to activate the card by making a minimum top-up of $10. Bring your original NRIC/Passport for verification purposes.
You may refer here for more FAQs on concession cards.