Login to UHMS
Students Without NUSNET ID
Please go to https://uhms.nus.edu.sg/StudentPortal. Log in using NUS application number and password or PIN.
If you have forgotten your password or PIN, please reset password at the Undergraduate Admissions System (UAS).
Students With NUSNET ID
Please go to https://uhms.nus.edu.sg/StudentPortal. Log in using your NUSNET ID and password.
If you had forgotten your password, please go to https://nusit.nus.edu.sg/change-or-reset-your-nusnet-password/ to reset your password.
You will not be able to access the portal if you are:
- Not eligible for an NUS student accommodation i.e. part-time student, graduated or withdrawn from NUS
You will not be able to submit an application if you are:
- On Leave of Absence (LOA)
- Barred from applying due to discliplinary reasons
- Barred from applying due to financial reasons i.e. outstanding hostel fees
- Not offered to study in NUS for the coming academic year
UHMS Login Problem — What to Do?
You may complete the online feedback at www.hosteladmission.nus.edu.sg. Our officers will reply you within 3 working days.
Step 1: Click "Ask A Question" tab.
Step 2: Select relevant question category.
Step 3: Under subject, type " Problems logging into UHMS.
Step 4: Under the free text window, provide the following information:
- Full name
- NUS application number
- Student category – please choose Undergraduate (UG)
- Have you accepted the NUS offer and the date of acceptance? (Y/N)
- Nature of problem