NUS Non-Graduating (Exchange or Non-Exchange) students may apply for a place in the Student Residences, Halls of Residence, Houses and Colleges. Application to the Halls of Residence, Houses and Colleges is subject to availability.
1. Student Residences
2. Halls of Residence
4. Residential Colleges
- The hostel rooms are equipped with Wi-Fi and fitted with LAN point for connection to campus network.
- Please note that Block 6 (Type A rooms) in PGPR would be used for Government Quarantine Facility (GQF). Students who are uncomfortable to stay in close proximity to GQF should not apply for Type A room.
- Blocks 1 to 4 (Type C rooms) in PGPR will be closed for renovation works from January to July 2022 (estimated). Noise and dust will be generated during the renovation works. Precautions will be taken to minimize inconvenience to residents living in the vicinity. Students who are sensitive to noise and dust may want to take this into consideration when selecting PGPR in their hostel application.
- UTown Residence is in close proximity to the Town Green Plaza which hosts lively activities throughout the year. Some noise is expected from these activities. Students who are sensitive to noise may want to take this consideration when selecting hostel preferences.
- Meals are catered for Halls and Colleges and residents are required to subscribe to the meal plan. For further details, please refer to the page on Hostel Rates.