Login to UHMS
Students Without NUSNET ID
Please go to https://uhms.nus.edu.sg/StudentPortal. Log in using NUS application number and password.
For your login password, please refer to your NUS offer letter.
Students With NUSNET ID
Please go to https://uhms.nus.edu.sg/StudentPortal. Log in using your NUSNET ID and password.
If you had forgotten your password, please go to https://nusit.nus.edu.sg/change-or-reset-your-nusnet-password/ to reset your password.
You will not be able to access the portal if you are:
- Not eligible for an NUS student accommodation i.e. part-time student, graduated or withdrawn from NUS.
You will not be able to submit an application if you are:
- On Leave of Absence (LOA)
- Barred from applying due to disciplinary reasons
- Barred from applying due to financial reasons i.e. outstanding hostel fees
UHMS Login Problem — What to Do?
You may complete the online feedback at www.hosteladmission.nus.edu.sg. Our officers will reply you within 3 working days.
Step 1: Click "Ask A Question" tab.
Step 2: Select relevant question category.
Step 3: Under subject, type " Problems logging into UHMS.
Step 4: Under the free text window, provide the following information:
- Full name
- NUS application number
- Student category – please choose Undergraduate (UG)
- Have you accepted the NUS offer and the date of acceptance? (Y/N)
- Nature of problem