Login to UHMS
You will not be able to access the portal if:
- You are not eligible for an NUS student accommodation i.e. part-time student, graduated or withdrawn from NUS.
- You have not accepted your NUS offer via the Graduate Admission System.
- If you have accepted your offer via hardcopy, please ensure that your faculty/school has updated your status in the Graduate Admission System.
You will not be able to submit an application if you are:
- On Leave of Absence (LOA)
- Barred from applying due to discliplinary reasons
- Barred from applying due to financial reasons i.e. outstanding hostel fees.
Students Without NUSNET ID
Please go to https://uhms.nus.edu.sg/StudentPortal. Log in using NUS application number and password or PIN.
If you have forgotten your password or PIN, please do the following:
- New Graduates (Non-Matriculated) online NUS applications – Reset password at Graduate Admission System GDA2.
- New Graduates (Non-Matriculated) manual NUS applications – Please contact your faculty.
Students With NUSNET ID
Please go to https://uhms.nus.edu.sg/StudentPortal. Log in using your NUSNET ID and password.
If you had forgotten your password, please go to https://nusit.nus.edu.sg/change-or-reset-your-nusnet-password/ to reset your password.
UHMS Login Problem – What to Do?
You may complete the online feedback at www.hosteladmission.nus.edu.sg. Our officers will reply you within 3 working days.
Step 1: Click "Ask A Question" tab
Step 2: Select relevant question category
Step 3: Under subject, type " Problems logging into UHMS”
Step 4: Under the free text window, provide the following information:-
- Full name
- NUS application number
- Student category – please choose Graduate (GD)
- Have you accepted the NUS offer and the date of acceptance? (Y/N)
- Nature of problem