Overview of Admissions Process
Eligibility Selection Criteria
- Only full-time students registered with the National University of Singapore (NUS) are eligible.
- International students (non-Singaporean/Singapore PR) are required to have the appropriate and valid passes as issued by the Immigration & Custom Authority (ICA) or Ministry of Manpower (MOM) during the course of their stay in an NUS accommodation.
- Students are required to be insured under the NUS student insurance scheme or its equivalent throughout their stay in an NUS accommodation.
- NUS hostels fees are reviewed and adjusted periodically to reflect the cost of providing housing to students. For more information of the latest hostel rates review, please click here.
For incoming freshmen and non-EH resident seniors,
- You will need to apply for a place during the stipulated exercise periods, and put Eusoff Hall as your first choice. Application dates can be found here.
For current residents,
- You will need to reapply for your NUS accommodation each year, and also put Eusoff Hall as your first choice. Selection will be based on availability and the prevailing Residence Admission Scheme (RAS) , which is mainly based on one’s contributions to the hall in the previous year.
- Please note that overseas SEP/NOC students are not assured of accommodation upon their return to NUS. Allocation will be based on the prevailing admission criteria.
For more information on application for NUS accommodations, please refer to http://nus.edu.sg/osa/has.
Last but not least, to apply, please use the following link: https://uhms.nus.edu.sg/StudentPortal