Applicants, regardless of nationality, may apply with a Diploma from one of following Polytechnics or institution in Singapore:
- Nanyang Polytechnic
- Ngee Ann Polytechnic
- Republic Polytechnic
- Singapore Polytechnic
- Temasek Polytechnic
- BCA Academy
- LASALLE College of the Arts
- Nanyang Academy of Fine Arts (NAFA)
- Institute of Technical Education (Work-Study Diploma [WSDip])
Applicants will be considered for admissions to the University based on the strength of their academic achievements. In addition, the University may evaluate applicants via interviews/aptitude tests, as well as any other academic and non-academic achievements presented for admissions.
Please refer to the latest Indicative Grade Profile (IGP) to make an informed decision on the courses when applying for admission. For courses that require additional interviews/tests, applicants will also be assessed based on their performance during interviews and/or tests.
Admissions Requirements for Applicants presenting Diploma qualifications from a polytechnic or institution in Singapore:
||Applicants who have completed the Diploma in 2022 or earlier
||Applicant who will be completing the Diploma in 2023
||Apply with final diploma results
||First 5 semester diploma results by end July 2023
||Applicants should ensure that the Diplomas are acceptable for their applied course(s). Please click here for more information.
||9 January to 21 February 2023
- You are eligible to apply for admission if you have graduated from your diploma course before the commencement of the new Academic year. You will receive a provisional offer if you meet the admissions criteria and would need to submit your final semester results as proof of your graduation from the diploma course.
- You may apply for admissions using your 4 semesters results if you had completed your internship or exchange programme in your final year semester 1 (i.e. 5th semester). You are required to submit the final 2 semester results as soon as they are available.
- Besides presenting an acceptable diploma, you are required to submit the Singapore-Cambridge GCE 'O' Level results or equivalent, if available, to fulfil the subject requirements for selected courses, where applicable.
- Selection of applicants for undergraduate courses will be based on academic merit. Due to keen competition for limited vacancies, the choice order of courses will also determine the selection outcome. Hence, you are advised to list out the course choices in the order of preference.