Special Global Programmes
Joint Virtual Immersion Programme: Economic and Technological Developments of East Asia and Singapore
What is this programme about?
This two-day online programme seeks to provide a learning platform for students to understand economic development and opportunities in selected East Asia regions and Singapore. The programme is open to undergraduate students in NUS and nominated students from co-organising universities in Mainland China, Hong Kong and Taiwan regions.
NUS students will also have the chance to share Singapore’s culture and NUS campus life with the overseas participants. There will also be a video competition, quizzes and virtual game with attractive prizes to be won.
When & where does it take place?
- Date : 15 & 16 July 2021
- Venue : Online via Zoom
What is the programme content?
How much does it cost?
- Free; Limited spots only. Participants must fulfill below criteria.
What are the eligibility requirements?
- Current NUS undergraduates;
- Outgoing, confident, open-minded, team player and a pleasant personality;
- Demonstrates interest in Mainland China, Hong Kong and Taiwan developments;
- Able to participate actively and be FULLY COMMITTED TO COMPLETE all aspects of the programme; and
- Keen to be a student ambassador to promote Singapore’s unique culture and NUS campus life to overseas participants.
Hong Kong, SAR
The Chinese University of Hong Kong
National Yang Ming Chiao Tung University
Other supporting partners
National Heritage Board
NUS Baba House
The Young SEAkers
How do I apply?
Please apply for the progamme at Education Records System (EduRec - Global Education) by 31 May 2021.
For additional information or related queries, please click here