A 30-minute presentation with a 15-minute discussion
Guidelines for abstract submission
- Addresses a sub-theme, and the theme, of the Roundtable
- Demonstrates a scholarly approach for the examination of teaching or learning issues pertinent to the English language classroom (observes an practitioner-based/action research paradigm)
- Promotes scholarly development of an English language and communication educator, and encourages engagement with others in similar academic circles
- Presents potential implications for the teaching and learning of English and communication, or to the broader realm of ELT in Higher Education
- The abstract should be 200-250 words in length
To submit your abstract, please access the Abstract Submission portal here.