Executive & Professional (E&P) - Full-Time
E&P staffs will be assigned to work with a faculty member or alongside experienced administrators and be exposed to different facets of university management. E&P staffs will be tasked to perform duties essential to a project and a role, and be provided with development opportunities and coaching.
The specific tasks vary depending on the function or area and may include one or more of the following areas (the list is not exhaustive):
- Perform administrative and executive functions in one of the corporate functions like human resources, finance, procurement or information technology
- Work with academic, researchers or executive and administrative staff within the faculties and schools in education, curriculum, administration, etc.
- Engage in outreach to connect with students, alumni and stakeholders
- Support admissions, student affairs, the examinations processes or other education-related functions
- Streamline processes for better efficiency and productivity
Search Job Openings: