Pre-Admission Medical Exam
All admitted students (excluding non-graduating students and continuing & professional education students) are required to undergo a pre-admission medical examination prior to enrolment. The university reserves the right to refuse your admission should you decide to decline this process.
If you are a student entering the field of Medicine, Nursing, Pharmacy or Dentistry, kindly note that there are additional screenings and immunisation requirements. Please refer to your respective Faculty or School for further information and datelines for such screenings.
You are also requested to bring your medical examination form (with Part I completed) on the day of your medical check-up.. Please select the form based on the status of your university acceptance.
Medical examinations may be conducted by the University Health Centre or by a private registered health physician. Please note the following processes when selecting either option.
University Health Centre
AY2020/21 Semester 2
For Singapore citizens and permanent residents, please complete your medical examination by 8 January 2021.
If you have not completed the medical examination, please walk-in between 8.30am – 10.30am or 1.30pm – 3.30pm on Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday (no appointment is required). Do note that the whole medical examination process will take approximately 1.5 – 2 hours.
Medical examinations for Dentistry students (undergraduate and graduate) are carried out by the Occupational Health Clinic located at the Basement, University Health Centre. If you are an incoming Dentistry student, please call +65 6601 1781 / +65 6516 7333 to schedule an appointment.
Please accept the offer online before you proceed to schedule your appointment.
For more information, please refer to the following FAQ
If you have chosen to undergo your pre-admission medical examination with a private physician, do note that submitted forms should include the following:
- Part I of the Medical Examination Form would have to be completed by you, the student.
- Part II of the Medical Examination Form would have to be completed by a registered health physician.
- Any completed medical reports must have a validity date of 6 months or less.
- All reports must be submitted in the English language. No other languages will be accepted for consideration.
- Submission of Report:
- Save completed Medial Examination Form to PDF and email to email@example.com by 8 January 2021.
- To minimise risk of COVID-19 transmission and crowding at UHC, no in-person or walk-in submissions will be accepted.
Returning National Servicemen
Pre-admission medical examination for local returning national servicemen are generally held in the month of April while appointments are available for registration in March.