Nomination Procedure for NUS Partner in Research Awards
- Nominations for awards can be made by any HOD, Dean or RIC Director. Nominations should stress the overall achievements of the nominee(s) and their significance; this can be backed up by bibliometric data (citations, H-index etc) as appropriate.
- Self-nomination is not allowed.
- The OPR and YPR awards are evaluated by the Research Excellence Award Committee (REAC), convened by Deputy President (Research & Technology). The REAC will review and make recommendations to the University Committee.
- The University Committee, chaired by Provost, will make the final selection of the award winners.
- Nominees will be notified of the outcome by January the following year and the ceremony is usually held in late April.
- Details of nomination and selection procedure as well as the schedule can be downloaded here.
For more information, please contact or .