Singapore National Research Foundation (NRF)
Fellowship for Artificial Intelligence (AI),Class of 2019
The Singapore NRF is launching a NRF Fellowship for AI to attract and recruit outstanding young researchers from around the world to lead impactful and independent AI research in Singapore.
The Fellowship offers:
- A five-year research grant of up to SGD$3 million, inclusive of general overheads.
- Freedom to lead ground-breaking research in any discipline of science and technology in host institution of choice in Singapore. (The award is contingent on the awardee taking on a full time appointment in an eligible host institution in Singapore.
Please click here
for more information.
- Outstanding researchers of any nationality, in their early stage of their research careers and are ready to take on their independent research, are eligible to apply.
- PhD holders with research experience in AI or AI-related fields.
- Applicants must not be holding an Assistant Professor or equivalent position (includes lecturers, research assistant professors and adjunct professors holding non-tenured position) at a local research institutions for more than 1 year at the point of submission (i.e. defined by the grant call closing date).
- Application Guide and Application form.
- Interested applicants need to submit their application with the supporting documents via the Integrated Grant Management System (IGMS) at https://researchgrant.gov.sg by 19 December 2018, 3.00pm (GMT+8). Separate submissions outside of IGMS will not be considered.
- For local NRF Fellowship Applicants with a SingPass account, please register and login to the IGMS using SingPass login.
- For other NRF Fellowship Applicants without a SingPass account (e.g. international applicants), please register and login to the IGMS using Custom Login.
- For grant proposals which are $1million and above, ODPRT has in place an optional content editing service provided by in-house scientific editor (Dr Julian Tang, email: email@example.com). Please note that incorporating the changes suggested by the editors is at PI’s discretion, and is not a precondition prior to submission to grantor. PIs who wish to tap onto this service are advised to engage with our writers with your close-to-final drafts at least one week prior to the deadline. Proposals will be handled in the order of arrival.
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited by NRF to Singapore for the final interview in March 2019.
CONTACT PERSON FOR MORE INFORMATION
Contact Person for More Information