Login to UHMS
Students Without NUS Student Card
Please visit https://uhms.nus.edu.sg/Pre-Matstudents and log in using NUS application number and password or PIN.
For your login password, please refer to your NUS offer letter.
Students With NUS Student Card
Please visit https://uhms.nus.edu.sg/students and log in using your NUSNET ID. Enter your NUS password or PIN.
If you had forgotten your password, please proceed personally to Computer Centre level 1 IT Care counter with your student card to reset your password.
You will not be able to access the portal if you are:
- Not eligible for an NUS student accommodation i.e. part-time student, graduated or withdrawn from NUS.
You will not be able to submit an application if you are:
- On Leave of Absence (LOA)
- Barred from applying due to discliplinary reasons
- Barred from applying due to financial reasons i.e. outstanding hostel fees
UHMS Login Problem — What to Do?
If you are unable to login to the application portal though your NUSNET ID or Application Number and Password is correct, please click the following for self-help guides:
Students without NUS student card
Students with NUS student card
Alternatively, you may complete the online feedback at www.hosteladmission.nus.edu.sg. Our officers will reply you within 3 working days.
Step 1: Click "Ask A Question" tab.
Step 2: Select relevant question category.
Step 3: Under subject, type " Problems logging into UHMS.
Step 4: Under the free text window, provide the following information:
- Full name
- NUS application number
- Student category – please choose Undergraduate (UG)
- Have you accepted the NUS offer and the date of acceptance? (Y/N)
- Nature of problem