- The window for submission for proposals is from 1 June to 1 December 2020.
- Interested teams who are adopting any of the problem statements with our partners provided for in this list (See below) should submit a completed registration form and a three-page proposal to email@example.com addressing the following questions:
1. Category and Problem Statement
- Does the project benefit our people, our society, or the world? Please select only one category.
- Which problem statement are you adopting
2. Target Community
- Which community will benefit the most from this project?
3. Value Proposition
- How does this project add value to our people, our society, or the world?
- How does your project differ from current approaches?
4. Partner(s) and Translation
- Who are some other potential partners to translate your ideas into outcomes?
- How would the ideas be translated into valuable outcomes?
5. Outcomes and Impact
- What are some potential application areas for this project?
- What are the expected outcomes and likely impact of this project?
6. Team and Collaborators
- How would each member of your team contribute to this project?
- What is your proposed budget in terms of manpower and other expenses?