Although exams are done and the holidays have started, the COVID-19 situation is still evolving. OSA introduces tips about stress management and self care based on our 7 PitStop
principles. By practising the tips below you will enhance your mental wellbeing and productivity all year round.
Practise all 7 tips daily to maximize your wellbeing and productivity.
Where to Seek Help
If you are experiencing persistent low mood, anxiety attacks, sleep disturbance and/ or irritability, please seek help from:
· Hall Master/ Residential Fellow
· 24-hr NUS Lifeline: 6516 7777
· University Counselling Services: 6516 2376
· Student Wellness: OSAcares@nus.edu.sg
· Samaritans of Singapore (SOS) 24-hr: 1800-221 4444
· CHAT: 6493 6500, CHAT@mentalhealth.sg
· E-counselling for Youths: eC2.sg