Booking of Sports Facilities
Online Sports Facility Booking System (For Badminton, Squash, Tennis Courts and Table Tennis Tables only)
Only NUS full-time staff, full-time students & SRC members are eligible to book online for Badminton Courts, Squash Courts, Table Tennis Tables & Tennis Courts. These bookings are non-transferable.
Click here to access the Online Sports Facility Booking System.
Online Sports Facility Booking
Please refer to our FAQ guide for more information.
OSA has drawn up the General Rules & Regulations to govern the use of sports facilities under its administration.
Block Bookings for Organised Events / Competitions (All Facilities)
Only registered NUS Student Organisations and NUS Departments may apply for block booking of facilities for sports or recreational events.
Block bookings should be made 4 weeks in advance. Late bookings made less than 3 working days will be considered if all requirements are met. Bookings are subject to approval of activities / events by OSA’s staff overseeing the student groups, staff advisors or supervisors. Applicants are advised to include the setting up and clearing time into their bookings.
Click to download the respective application form and contact our Staff In Charge: SRC Sports Facilities
SRC Dance Studio
Booking of Sports Facilities (Sports Halls) at Stephen Riady Centre, UTown
- Booking of facilities for organizing matches and events is one month in advance of use and to be done by your sports secretary / representative; subjected to approval and availability.
- Requires submission of proposal to OSA, Students Section for approval.
- Requires OSHE advice on your safety crisis management plan for your event.
- Requires provision of fixtures, type of equipment that will be used at the venue.
- All participants’ particulars must be submitted 3 working days before the date of use for contact tracing purposes.
- Booking is subject to availability and approval by Students Section of OSA and OSHE.
NUS SSC Online Room Reservation (for Sports Club MC and sub-clubs' chairpersons only)
Click here to access the online booking system.
Booking of Sports Facilities at Bukit Timah Campus
To all Staff & Students at Bukit Timah Campus,
OSA would like to announce that the Ministry of Education (MOE) has informed us the sports facilities located at Evans Road have been open for schools for advanced booking from 7am to 6pm on weekdays with effect from July 2012. With the new arrangement, the sports facilities were heavily booked by schools during this timing. As such, MOE is unable to continue reserving the sports facilities on Wednesdays for NUS. However, NUS staff and students can still use the sports facilities on Wednesdays if the facilities are not taken up by the schools.
The usual reservation of sports facilities on Fridays (2pm – 6pm) & the use of Swimming Pool on weekdays (8am -7pm) will remain unchanged.
The following sports facilities are reserved for Fridays:
- 6-lane running track
- Multi-purpose hall with courts for badminton (4 nos.)/basketball (1 no.) – Court B
- 3 x table tennis tables (No. 1, 2 & 3)
- 2 x tennis courts (No. 2 & 3)
- 2 x squash courts (No. 3 & 4)
- 2 x outdoor basketball/volleyball courts
- 1 x outdoor multi-purpose court
Facilities at Evans Road are also available for booking (Weekdays: 6pm – 10pm, Saturdays: 2pm – 10pm, Sundays & Public Holidays: 7am – 10pm) and usage of the facilities is subject to payment under the current Singapore Sports Council Facilities Booking Rates & Charges. Please refer to the following link for information on facilities booking: http://www.ssc.gov.sg