Policies & Circulars
- NUS’ carbon emissions target of 23% reduction below business-as-usual for 2020, is built upon its Environmental Policy released in 2002.
- The Energy Policy, released in 2015, outlines a part of the strategies that NUS will implement to achieve its carbon emissions target.
- NUS staff can access the University's policies here.
NUS currently has three circulars pertaining to sustainability, which staff and students have to comply:
- Adjustment of Air-Conditioning Default Temperature to 25°C
- Advisory on The Use of Bottled Water
- Joint Advisory on Double-Sided Print for Student Submission
NUS staff can access the University's circulars here.