1) The activities and publicities should not:
- compromise the safety, health, environment and security of the University Community; and
- cause annoyance, distress or disturbance to members of the University Community.
2) It is the joint responsibility of the organisers and its appointed contractors to ensure that they comply with the terms and conditions of usage of common facilities and/or display of publicity materials on NUS campus.
3) Organisers are responsible for their own behaviour and actions. They shall comply with and satisfy all the requirements relevant or applicable to under all laws and regulations, standards, by-laws and codes of practice or conduct relevant or applicable to the event.
4) Organisers should also seek clearance from Office of Campus Security (OCS) for security review and Office of Safety Health and Environment (OSHE) for risk assessments before proceeding to book the location.
II. Terms and Conditions
- Usage of Common Facilities
- Display of Publicity Materials at Standard Areas
- Display of Publicity Materials at Non-Standard Areas
- Land Transport Authority (LTA) Guideline for Display of Vertical Banners on Public Street Lamp Posts
- Sales of Food on Campus
- Runs on Campus
- Online open area booking system is available at eServices under "Facilities Booking".
- Locations of banner space
- User manual
- Administrators manual
- List of officers to contact