||Monthly per capita household income (PCI/$)
||Gross monthly household income (GHI/$)
|For full-time undergraduate students
|691 to 1,000
||2,751 to 4,000
Full-time Singapore Citizens Undergraduates whose monthly per capita household income* (PCI) is not more than $1,000 or total monthly household income** (GHI) is not more than $4,000.
The following undergraduates who meet the above criteria are also eligible:
- Graduate LL.B students who are under the MOE Tuition Grant Scheme
- Full fee paying transfer or re-admitted students who are pursuing his/her first undergraduate degree and not already holding qualifications higher than a bachelor degree
Note: Undergraduates who are reading the Concurrent Degree Programmes are not eligible for the bursary once they are charged graduate tuition fee.
Recipient must not concurrently hold the CDC/CCC Bursary with the MOE Bursary. Recipient must not hold any other scholarships or bursaries or free aid without the prior approval from the University.
Recipient may concurrently hold the following:
- NUS Donated Bursary or
- Mendaki Tertiary Tuition Fee Subsidy or scholarships/bursaries/study awards which are specifically meant to cover the tuition fees only or
- Bursaries or grants meant to cover accommodation-related fees or
- Awards or bursaries related to overseas exchange programmes such as Student Exchange Programmes (SEP) and NUS Overseas Colleges (NOC) programmes
Award is tenable for one year. A fresh application is required each academic year.
To be considered for the CDC/CCC Bursary, please apply for Financial Aid here and submit the full set of supporting documents by end December for the current academic year.
Recipients who have accepted the bursary will expect to receive the disbursement details from their respective Community Clubs (CCs) nearest to their homes. Please find the disbursement periods in the table below.
Please note that the validity period for cheques is six months from the date of issuance indicated on the cheque. Upon receiving the cheque, please deposit the cheque into your preferred bank account within the validity period. If you are unable to deposit the cheque within the validity period for valid reasons, please contact us at http://www.askadmissions.nus.edu.sg/app/home to explain your situation and request for the bursary award to be re-issued to you, as well as return the expired cheque to the Office of Financial Aid. However, please note that you must do so within one year from the date of the bursary cheque issuance. Any request to claim the bursary monies for cheques which have expired beyond one year after cheque issuance date will be rejected.
Accepted CDC/CCC Bursary in the Financial Aid system:
Disbursement period from nearest CC:
|By 26 August 2019
|By 12 November 2019
The CDC/CCC Bursary is co-funded by the Government, Community Development Council (CDC) and Citizens' Consultative Committee (CCC).
* Monthly household per capita income refers to the total gross monthly income of all those living in the household divided by the number of people in the household.
** Gross monthly household income refers to the total income of all those living in the household.