Payment Methods »
The application fee is S$10. Please note that payment must be made by 21 February 2017. Application fee is non-refundable. The following modes are available:
- S$10.00 through any AXS at any AXS machines islandwide (service only available from 14 October to 19 March) (not available to international applicants applying with international qualifications).
The payment steps are:AXS will inform us of your payment. It is not necessary for you to forward the receipt to us.
Step 1: Click on ‘Education’ > ‘NUS’.
Step 2Click on ‘Continue’ button to enter.
Step 3: Enter ‘Full Name’ and ‘NUS Application No.’ and click ‘Continue’.
Step 4: Check that the particulars entered are correct and click ‘Proceed to Pay’.
Step 5: Payment will be completed after a successful transaction.
- S$10 by Visa or Mastercard via Electronic Payment. Kindly follow instructions listed at the E-Payment website to make the payment and then print a copy of the receipt for your reference.
- S$10 by NETS at the Office of Admissions, NUS. A copy of the transaction receipt will be printed for you for your reference.
- S$10 by cheque/bank draft made payable to ‘National University of Singapore’. Write your name, address, telephone number and application number of the reverse side of the cheque. Please note that no payment receipt will be issued for payment made via cheque/bank draft.
We regret that we are unable to accept cash payment / internet banking payment.
Please note that the payment is only for application to NUS courses (except Music course). You will have to pay separate application fees to NTU and/or SMU if you would also want to apply to them.
Depending on the mode of payment you have chosen, the time needed to process your application fee will be different. You can check if your payment has been received through the Online Application Status Facility (OASF):
- Payment by AXS - three working days after you have made the payment
- Payment by Credit Card - three working days after you have made the payment
- Payment by NETS – five working days after you have made the payment
- Payment by Cheque/Bank draft - five working days after you have submitted the cheque/bankdraft via local post (ie. posting within Singapore) / personally at the counter
- Payment by Cheque/Bank draft – minimum seven working days after you have submitted the cheque/bankdraft via international post (ie. posting from outside Singapore), depending on the country of origin
Please note that if you pay on the closing date of application, ie. 21 February 2017, the above processing time will still apply.