The application fee is S$10. Please note that payment must be made by application closing date. Application fee is non-refundable. The following modes are available:
We regret that we are unable to accept cash payment / internet banking payment.
Please note that the payment is only for application to NUS courses (except for Music course). You will have to pay separate application fees to the other local universities if you are applying to them.
Depending on the mode of payment you have chosen, the time needed to process your application fee will be different. You can check if your payment has been received through the Online Application Status Facility (OASF):
- Payment by AXS - three working days after you have made the payment
- Payment by Credit Card - three working days after you have made the payment
- Payment by NETS – five working days after you have made the payment
- Payment by Cheque/Bank draft - five working days after you have submitted the cheque/bankdraft via local post (ie. posting within Singapore) OR personally at the counter
- Payment by Cheque/Bank draft – minimum seven working days after you have submitted the cheque/bankdraft via international post (ie. posting from outside Singapore), depending on the country of origin
Please note that if you pay on the closing date of application, the above processing time will still apply.