Sidebar

3.2    Academic Structure and Requirements

  Home / NUS Bulletin AY2020/21 / University Scholars Programme / Undergraduate Education / Academic Structure and Requirements

USP offers a broad-based curriculum that balances both breadth and depth to give students an interdisciplinary education. An undergraduate in the University Scholars Programme takes 30% of his or her modules in USP and the remaining modules (70%) in his or her home faculty or school as well as from other faculties or schools. While in USP, the student is exempted from certain requirements that apply to students not in USP, such that all students, regardless of whether they are in USP or not, graduating with an honours degree, will have roughly the same overall requirements in terms of number of Modular Credits (MCs). In the event that the fit of the USP requirements with the home faculty or school is not perfect, it is possible that students may graduate with slightly more MCs compared to their non-USP peers.

  Home / NUS Bulletin AY2020/21 / University Scholars Programme / Undergraduate Education / Academic Structure and Requirements