The MTech EBAC programme prepares students for specialist, expert and leadership roles in enterprise business analytics to create business value through strategic use of data, analytics, models and frontline tools.
By contributing to more effective utilisation and management of data analytics, you can help your enterprise to focus on big decisions so that they gain better predictive ability that can translate to higher profits. Helping enterprises to build better and more effective models will lead to improved outcomes such as more attractive pricing, higher levels of customer care, better market segmentation and highly-efficient inventory and supply chain management.
Graduates of the programme will be capable of undertaking tasks such as:
- Discovering insights from data
- Applying concepts and techniques to solve major business problems
- Designing and customizing targeting marketing campaign
- Analysing sales channels
- Optimising the marketing mix of their organisations
- Improving decision-making to increase returns on investments for their organisations
- Predicting the future profitability of their organisations
- Help enterprises move towards a stronger emphasis on computer tools and statistical techniques to develop high-performance analytics capability
- Translate massive and complex unstructured data into insights
- Produce predictive models to solve a broad range of problems across various business functions and units
- Contribute to the development of more effective business strategies and plans for sustainable growth and competitive advantage
- Top student is awarded the IBM Medal and Book Prize
- Best Project Prize