The Master of Business Administration – Master of Science (Real Estate) Double Degree Programme (MBA-MRE DDP) is jointly offered by the NUS Business School and the Department of Real Estate, School of Design and Environment. As the leading programme of its kind in Asia, the MBA-MRE DDP will allow NUS to maintain its exclusivity in offering a top Business-Real Estate executive education combination in the region.
MBA-MRE DDP is an interdisciplinary programme which aims to train students to be analytical problem solvers capable of integrating cutting-edge knowledge in business and real estate to deliver superior management and investment decisions. Its curriculum places strong emphasis on developing global awareness and soft skills such as communication, teamwork, cross-cultural diversity and also environmental awareness. The MBA-MRE DDP has a strong applied component under which students gain valuable experience in addressing challenges faced by real companies
Candidates have to fulfill the admission requirements for both the MBA and MRE degree programmes to gain admission to the MBA-MRE DD programme. Students may apply for the MBA-MRE DD programme prior to starting either programme, or within the first semester of either programme that they have been admitted to.
Applicants seeking admission to the degree of Master in Business Administration (MBA) must have:
- A good undergraduate degree from a reputable academic institution;
- A minimum of two years of full-time post-graduation managerial experience
- Good GMAT or GRE score, with good scores in Analytical Writing Assessment, Verbal, Quantitative and Integrated Reasoning sections;
- TOEFL/IELTS score is required for applicants whose medium of undergraduate instruction is not in English.
Applicants seeking admission to the degree of Master of Science, Real Estate (MRE) must have:
- A good undergraduate degree with honours in a relevant discipline from a reputable academic institution;
- A minimum of two years of full-time post-graduation relevant practical experience
TOEFL/IELTS score is required for applicants whose medium of undergraduate instruction is not in English.
|Master of Business Administration|
|BMA5016||Leading with Impact||4|
|BMA5017||Managerial Operations and Analytics||4|
|BMA5801||Launch Your Transformation||4|
|BMA5802||MBA Survival Kit||0|
|Master of Science (Real Estate)|
|RE5001||Real Estate Development||4|
|RE5003||Real Estate Investment||4|
|RE5004||Real Estate Economics||4|
|RE5013||Urban Policy & Real Estate Markets||4|
|RE5017*||Real Estate Case Study||4|
|TOTAL MODULAR CREDITS||86|
* Note: MBA-MRE DD programme candidates can take RE5017 (RE Case Study) in-lieu of BMA5901 (MBA Consulting Project) which is a MBA core module.
The minimum and maximum candidature period for the MBA-MRE DDP are
|Mode of Study||Minimum Candidature||Maximum Candidature|
|Full-time||2 Years||3 Years|
|Part-time||3 Years||5 Years|