4.3.4    Student Exchange

For Incoming Students:Click here to apply :

For Outgoing Students:Existing MSc students* and M.Eng./Ph.D. students may apply to spend 1 semester, taking a few coursework modules and/or doing research/projects, at partner university. For more information, please approach your Department.* only for selected MSc programmes, eg. MSc (Hydraulic Eng & Water Res Mgt), MSc (Mgt of Tech), MSc (Offshore Tech)