You must fill in both forms below:
Eligibility & Conditions
1Cumulative Average Points 2Grade Point Average
- If you are currently pursuing a Masters Degree, you must be officially conferred with the Masters Degree before matriculating at NGS.
- If you have submitted your Thesis but NOT conferred with Masters degree, admission to NGS will be deferred until your Masters degree is officially awarded.
- You will not be allowed to exit with Masters Degree.
If you are under any bond, you must declare in the application and seek to defer the bond before commencing graduate program at NGS.
You will also not be eligible for the President’s Graduate Fellowship (PGF).
What You Need to Know
- While completing the application form on “NUS Graduate Admissions System (GDA2)”, please select “NUS Graduate School for Integrative Sciences and Engineering” for the “Faculty” field, regardless of the faculty affiliation of your Proposed Supervisor and/or of your intended Specalisation (Data Science, SCELSE, BigHeart).
- Only COMPLETED (with all required documents) application(s) received BEFORE the application deadline will be processed.
- COMPLETE (with all required documents) application(s) received AFTER the application deadline will be processed for the next intake (not immediate upcoming intake).
- Incomplete applications will NOT be processed.
You Will Need to Submit:
The following documents are to be compiled and submitted in the following order, where applicable, in a single PDF file, to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org (max file size 15MB).
Checklist of Documents Included in PDF:
Ready to Apply?
It’s compulsory to fill in both the forms below: