The NUS-IRB currently has vacancies for the following positions:
1. Senior Executive / Executive - JobID: 005AM
The job holder will be responsible to provide secretariat support to the National University of Singapore Institutional Review Board (NUS-IRB) and manage the review and approval process of human biomedical and social, behavioural and educational research in NUS.
Duties & Responsibilities
- To conduct preliminary review of research protocols submitted to NUS-IRB and ensure these submitted protocols are reviewed efficiently and are consistent with the regulations, policies and guidelines.
- To conduct review of protocol amendments, annual continuing review and matters of non-compliance of approved, ongoing research protocols.
- To participate in the development and subsequent implementation of institutional human research protections’ policies, procedures and guidelines.
- To be a resource for researchers, other study personnel and administrators by answering questions related to preparing applications and completion of forms.
- To maintain IRB study-related documentation in accordance with NUS policies on data security and protection.
- To perform any other ad-hoc job-related duties as assigned.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in a biomedical related field, preferably in Science/ Life Sciences/ Health Sciences/ Pharmacy/ Medicine/ Nursing or Legal Studies related areas from an accredited university.
- Experience in research conduct and administration / research ethics / research compliance / regulatory affairs would be an advantage.
- Possess strong oral and written communication and interpersonal skills in order to manage cross-functional, institutional relationships and ability to multitask.
- Able to work independently and effectively, as well as part of a team.
- Proficient in the use of MS office applications.
||- CLICK HERE -