- Is it possible to know the schedule of ceremonies earlier?
- What will the ceremonies be like?
- What should Graduates do during the Ceremony?
- What time must graduates reach University Cultural Centre for the ceremony?
- What is the use of the Graduate Attendance Card ? What should I do if I lose it?
- Does NUS take photographs of the graduates on stage?
- Can I buy the ceremonies DVD from NUS?
- Is there any special arrangement for elderly parents/ guests in wheelchairs?
- Can the University assist in visa applications for my parents/guests to come to Singapore?
here for the information. Click here for a high bandwidth version of the video on "What Graduates should do during the ceremony". A low bandwidth version is also available here.
To ensure that the ceremony starts on time, all graduates must be seated inside the UCC Hall at 10.00 am for the First Ceremony (which will be held on Monday 4 July 2011 at 11.00 am), and at 9.40 am/2.40 pm/7.40 pm for the remaining morning/ afternoon/ evening ceremonies, respectively. The seat number for graduates is printed on the Graduate Attendance Card.
- As an entry pass to the Commencement celebrations; and
- As a "key" for the Dean/Head to read out your name and prizes as you walk up the stage (the card has a barcode with this information).
- you must produce some form of photo identification (e.g. NRIC or Passport) to verify your identity, and
- make sure that you collect a replacement card from the "Graduate Marshals" inside the University Cultural Centre Auditorium before the start of the ceremony.
If unfortunately, you have lost your Attendance Card,
For visa requirements and applications, please visit the Singapore Government website at http://www.ica.gov.sg/index.aspx