Purchase Interest-Free Loan Placing an Order 2nd Purchase Scheme Loan Rules & Regulation Bukit Timah Campus
Get Services > Notebooks > Placing an Order
Placing an Order
- A deposit of S$50 is required at time of placing an order for the notebook. The deposit will not be refunded if cancellation of order or change of notebook model takes place 1 business day after date of order. (E.g. Order made on 1 Aug 2012 but cancel on 2 Aug 2012, no refund will be made).
- 2nd Phase Loan application / submission will start from 7 Jan 2013 and end on 18 Jan 2013.
- Second purchase will start from 1 September 2012.
- Collect Notebooks at ITCoop@ SDE 1.
- For cash-and-carry, you may pay by cash, cheque, NETS (up to S$2,000) and POSB/DBS Master/Visa Card only.
- Student must first be matriculated and then he/she can place a notebook order with IT Co-op and concurrently book an appointment for processing loan application and submission.
How To Apply For Financial Assistance
- For NUS interest-free loan, rules and regulations go to this website.
- Please proceed to IT Co-op @ SDE 1(School of Design and Environment 1) for appointment booking. Appointment booking start from 7th to 18th January 2013 (Exclude Saturday, Sunday and Public Holiday).
- "NUS Student Notebook Computer Loan Agreement and Loan Form", (will be printed by the ITCoop Staff on the day of appointment). Student and Guarantor's original documents (NRIC, Passport, Visitor/Student Passes, and matriculation card) must be presented to IT Co-op @ SDE 1 on the day of appointment. Your guarantor must be present to sign the documents and witnessed by the NUS Co-op staff.
- If you need to insure your notebook, which we strongly encourage, please enquire at ITCoop@SDE 1.