2nd Purchase Scheme
In order to facilitate greater flexibility in allowing you to own and upgrade a notebook with more powerful and latest configurations at very competitive price, you will now be able to make a second purchase of the notebook under the Notebook Ownership Scheme.The criteria are as follows:
1st notebook purchase:
- All NUS staff and students are eligible. 1st September 2012 onwards.
- NUS Interest-Free Loan is available to all full-time undergraduate and postgraduate students. For 1st year undergraduate students, the loan amount is up to S$2,000. For 2nd year and higher, and full-time graduate students, the loan amount is S$1,000.
- The notebook will be installed with Microsoft Windows 7 Professional (64-bit), and with other multimedia plug-ins.
- All NUS staff and students are eligible.
- For students, you must not have an outstanding interest-free notebook loan. You are required to produce proof that the outstanding notebook loan has been cleared before a second order can be accepted by NUS IT Co-op.
- No NUS Interest-Free Loan is available. Payment of notebook is by cash, NETS or cheque only.