- Hangout @ Munchie Monkey bistro(YIH)
A group of 50 students crowded together to collaborate with technology provider Pacific Internet on Skype (a PC-to-PC call chatting), and make international calls at local rates, from PCs to ordinary phones.
The event drew overwhelmed interests & engagement especially from foreign students... a call away from home!
- IT Security Week 2006 - It's Cool and Fun
IT Security Week is an annual event, and the theme this year is: "ITS cool and fun!"- where ITS stands for IT Security.
This is the fifth IT Security Week organised, and was opened to NUS staff, students and members of the public. Vendors were invited to showcase the latest technologies and products in the field of IT Security. And the highlight of this year's event? A Carnival, which was held on the first day of the IT Security Week at the NUS Central Library Forum.
Did you missed it this year?! Don't worry... we have taken lots of photos this week!
Click here for the COOL photos!
- Brand Marketing @ Matriculation 2006
- The activities drew Freshmens' awareness of IT services available on campus, and their interesting feedback. To add to the buzz, 3 students have walked away with our Lucky Draw prizes of a Brother DCP-115C all-in-one printer each.
Click here to view the photos!
- NUS Quality Day Superstars Challenge Jan 2006
- The day had finally come for Computer Centre to put up its BEST shot for our performance. Comfortingly, the Skit was able to convey the message on re-imagining the IT services with the peek into "Gallery Walk through a World of Ideas". Beside achieving the 1st runner-up, we received very good verbal comments and many were surprised by our staff hidden talents! The team spirit striving for quality performance throughout since early Oct, 2005 for the Audition, and the subsequent practices to fine-tune for the Scenes' precision timing were applaud-able.