Award Received Project Submitted Project Team/Group Excellent Award Standardizing Requirement Designation Update FASS ITU Distinguished Award FAST APPLICATION FASS ITU Distingiushed Award DAISY SCI ITU Star Award Developing Organization Agility through Shared Components Project AISpower
Ong Chin Hwa, Jenson Goh, Ng Wee Yap, Tian Yingjiang, Pay Poh Ling, Neo Sian Hu, Leong Hong Fai
Gold Award Towards developing a collaborative learning communities – Implementation of the UTown Admission System UTitans
Ong Chin Hwa, Jenson Goh,Jasmine Chong Kit Mun, Tan Wen Mei, Bun Pui Yoke, Ponaka Aruna Sree
Star Award Towards an interdisciplinary class experience in a residential college – Implementation of the UTown Module Preference Exercise System
Ong Chin Hwa,Sorelle Ann Henricus, Candice Khor Sze Nee, Mohamed Shamraz Anver,Danielle Maria Henricus, Connor Clive Graham, Low Zhiqi,
Jasmine Chong Kit Mun, Tan Wen Mei, Foo Junhong, Bidyadhar NayakBun Pui Yoke, Ponaka Aruna Sree,Cheok Bee Khim, Jonathan Ng Wei Xiang, Jenson Goh
- Excellent Award for presentation at International Convention on Quality Control circles (ICQCC’11 Yokohama)
- Team UHMS presented their IQ project, “Integrated Housing Solution for Effective Administration of Student Housing” at the Convention and was awarded the Excellent Award.
- The project is a collaboration between Computer Centre and Office of Student Affairs to acquire and develop a comprehensive system to meet the challenges of the growing demand for student accommodation, and the increasing complexity of managing the accommodation and its associated facilities.
- GEMS Award 2011 (NUHS)
- The GEMS is a new award to reward employees who have demonstrated exemplary behaviour in line with NUHS’ core values (Compassion, Professionalism, Respect, Integrity, Collegiality, Learning and Teaching, Excellence and Social Responsibility).
- Gek Luang has won this award as a recognition of her efficient support, dedication and willingness to go the extra miles.
- Platinum Award for the Fire Safety Excellence Award 2011
- The award recognizes & rewards the fire safety compliance levels of NUS buildings. Computer Centre building was awarded the Building Fire Prevention Gold Award for consecutively 3 years, thus achieving the Platinum award in 2011.
- NUS Quality Service Award 2011 (Service Advocate)
- The NUS Quality Service Award provides recognition to administrative/professional and non-academic staff who demonstrates outstanding and exemplary performance in delivering consistent and high quality administrative service.
- GIAM Kok Leng has won this award