- Vadrevu, S. (2015). Pedagogy, technology and agency in Singapore: Constructing the technological citizen. Presented at the International Communication Management Conference, MICA, Ahmedabad, India, 19th to 21st February, 2015.
- Vadrevu, S. (2014). The school in Asia's technological society: Pedagogy, new media and agency in Singapore. Presented at the Communication Policy and Technology Section of the International Association for Media and Communication Research (IAMCR) Conference, Hyderabad, India, July 15th – 19th, 2014.
- Vadrevu, S. and Sreekumar, T.T. (2014). Online memes in Singapore's social media: Imagery, symbolism and critical visual culture. Paper submitted as part of a panel on "New forms of Spatiality, Rhetoric and Symbolism at the Intersections of Digitally Mediated Art and Politics" for the Political Communication Section of the International Association for Media and Communication Research (IAMCR) Conference, Hyderabad, India, July 15th – 19th, 2014.
- Vadrevu, S. and Sreekumar, T.T. (2013). Online memes and youth political engagement in Singapore. Paper presented at Association of Internet Researchers Conference, Denver, Colorado, USA, October 23rd – 27th, 2013.
- Lim, S.S., Nekmat, E. and Vadrevu, S. (2012). Media production for the community: Top down or bottom up? Presentation at a panel on Youth Media Around the World: Communities Creating Communication, under the division of Children, Adolescents and the Media at the International Communication Association Conference, Phoenix, May 2012.
- Lim, S.S., Vadrevu, S., Basnyat, I., and Chan, Y.H. (2012). Mobile phones and juvenile delinquency: Exploring enhanced connectivity and network persistence in an understudied population. Paper presented at From SMS to Smartphones: Tracing the impact and developmental trajectory of the mobile phone in Asia, National University of Singapore, 13-14 February 2012.
- Sreekumar, T.T. and Vadrevu, S. (2012) "'If I can, I legislate. If I can't, I gazette': Political Twitterati and Democracy in Singapore". Paper presented at the Political Communications Division of the International Communication Association Conference, Phoenix, May 2012.
- Lim, S. S., Chan, Y. H. & Vadrevu, S. (2011) "Branding the Nation State in the 21st century – the experience of Singapore Inc." Paper presented at the 13th Malaysia-Singapore Forum, NUS, 1-2 December, 2011.
- Vadrevu, S. (2011). Teacher identity and selective strategies for mediating interactions with students on Facebook. Paper presented at the International Communication Association Conference, Boston, May 2011.
- Vadrevu, S. (2015). The school in Asia's technological society: Pedagogy, new media and agency in Singapore. Presented to doctoral students (Fellow Programme in Management) at MICA, 28th January 2015.
- Vadrevu, S. (2014). Complex visibilities on social media: Some ideas for Bharatanatyam. Roundtable presentation at the International Conference on Bharatanatyam in Singapore, Singapore, 6-7 December, 2014.
- Lim, S.S., Chan, Y.H. and Vadrevu, S. (2013). Leveraging the Internet for Nation Building Constructing Singapore Inc. in Cyberspace. Presented at Singapore's Connections with Asia and the World. Workshop, Singapore, 21st March.
- Vadrevu, S. (2013). A tool by any other name? Social media and political engagement. Presented at Konrad Adenauer School for Young Politicians Youth and Politics International Workshop, Singapore, 28th May 2013.
- Vadrevu, S. (2013). School curriculum and the technological society: The Singapore experience. Presented at Mudra Institute of Communications, Ahmedabad, India, Research Colloquium on August 6th 2013.
- Vadrevu, S. (2013). Warm bodies in the classroom: Applying the pedagogical imagination to the higher ed classroom. Presented to FPM students at Mudra Institute of Communications, Ahmedabad, India on August 6th 2013.
- Vadrevu, S. (2013). Teaching and technology in the English language classroom. Keynote speech at Marshall Cavendish Online Luv English Sharing Session, Singapore, 27th September 2013.
- Vadrevu, S. (2012). Youth, social media and politics in Asia. Keynote speech for panel at Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung's Asian Youth Forum, Bangkok, 12-14 July 2012