Research Assistants - Full-Time
The selected candidates will be assigned to work with a faculty member and his/her team on a research project. They will be guided on how to perform the experiments and collect the data essential for the study.
The specific tasks vary depending on the field (STEM/non-STEM) and the type of research being done.
- Conduct literature reviews to understand the purpose of the research and what has been done
- Participate in the design of the experiment
- Set up / coordinate the experiment for collection of data
- Data analysis
- Evaluation of data to ensure accuracy and completeness
- Preparation of reports to communicate data
Search Job Openings: