July 2, 2014
In view of Singapore's Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA), the NUS Office of Alumni Relations would like to inform you that NUS will continue to engage you as an alumnus through the following ways:
- Providing you with information about the University and alumni-related initiatives and activities.
- Sending you invitations to NUS- and alumni-related events.
- Requesting you to update alumni information.
- Sending you invitations to participate in alumni surveys.
- Sending you alumni-related communication collateral.
If you wish to withdraw your consent, please visit NUS-PSR
January 2, 2014
In line with Singapore's Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) Do Not Call (DNC) Registry, you may indicate your preference for receiving marketing messages from NUS on your Singapore telephone number via the various methods.
If you wish to make changes to your preference, you can update at NUS-DNC